Sunday, January 30, 2011

Week 4 Update

Under Construction!  Really, that is all I have to say about homeschooling this week.  It was totally under construction.  Moved subjects around, when we do what, introduced the last of the subjects and gearing up for this week which is the start of full-on homeschooling.  All the subjects are in place.  Cody will be covering Grammar, Spelling, Math, Memory, Nature Studies, Drawing, Art, Literature, Science, History, Geography, Poetry, Reading, and Computers. 
I'll let you know how we fair this week next Sunday. 
All I have to say is thank goodness for flexibility!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! Deep breaths. You will have BAD days. Lots of them. Be ready to not have everything go smoothly for quite some time and make homeschooling FUN for you both or you'll be racing back to public school faster than you can say "homeschooling sucks!"

    I'm here for support!

    ReplyDelete

Hello there and thank you for taking the time to post a comment over here at Educational Anarchy. In encouraging you to comment with differing opinions, I also ask that you keep all comments "nice". I reserve the privilege to not only delete your comment if I feel that it is offensive, a personal attack or otherwise obnoxious, but to also use it as possible future blog post material.